Binoculars allows the viewer to observe objects at a distance in detail. They are used for different hobbies such as bird watching, hiking, hunting, surveying land, range finding, looking at stars and much more. When choosing the lightest binoculars look for ones that are durable and have high magnification so that you can see further. Also, think about the budget that you are willing to spend.
- Zeiss 8×25 Terra ED Compact Binoculars
These binoculars have a lightweight, compact design. It is recommended for hiking. Also, in 10×25 for extra magnification.
- Fiberglass reinforced body
- Waterproof casing
- Hydrophobic multi-coated lens to repel fog and water for clear viewing in any condition
- 10.9 oz lightweight design
- Easy to use focus adjustment wheel
- Leica 8×20 BCR Ultravid Compact Binoculars
Recommended for bird watching. It is also a good option for general sporting. The Leica compact binocular has high end features and engineered to give you quality images and a premium viewing experience.
- Adjustable eye cups with right eye diopter for comfortable viewing and focusing
- Sealed Waterproof casing
- Inert gas filling on the inside to prevent fogging
- AquaDura lens coating which repels water and prevents it from obstructing your view
- Lenses made using asymmetrical patterns for maximum crispness
- 8.5 oz
- Vortex Optics Viper HD 10×42 Binoculars
Vortex brand makes several models of great binoculars. The Viper HD binoculars are made to handle the vigorous environment of hiking or outdoor use. This 10x binocular should be used by a person with a steady hand, small movements because of a shaky hand can affect the viewing quality.
- Lifetime warranty
- Included Padded neck strap, rain guard and lens cover
- Fog-proof inert gas
- Water replant lens
- Celestron 71330 Nature DX 8×32 Compact Binoculars
A great choice for beginners. The budget friendly nature DX binoculars are useful for bird watching and hiking. This is a quality binocular for at a great price.
- Weighs only 18 oz
- Waterproof via rubber coating
- Fog proof
- Twist up eye cups
- Available in different magnifications varying from 8×25 to 12×56
- Wingspan Optics Sky View Ultra HD 8×42 Binoculars
These travel binoculars have a lightweight and durable design
- Large 42mm lens, useful for viewing in low light environments
- Crystal clear, fog proof, low dispersion glass
- Included is lens covers and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Wingspan Optics Spectator Pro 8×32 Compact Binoculars
Ideal for hiking traveling or bird watching these Spectator Pro binoculars combine quality features at a budgeted price. Rugged design able to withstand falls of up to five feet without damage.
- BaK-4 roof prism optics for glare free viewing
- Weighs 15 oz
- Nitrogen purged fog proof lens
- Waterproof rubber coating
- Included with case and lens cover
- Nikon 7548 MONARCH 7 8X42 Binoculars
- 42mm lens
- Useful in bright or low light
- Rubberized armor coating
- Multi layers correcting prisms and lenses